Making resolutions for the new year is a neat trap . . . .
you know you are going to break most of them, and feel terrible about it for the rest of the year!
Instead, I suggest you make a wish list. It is like a buffet spread-you can eat all or eat nothing-it depends on how hungry you are.
Here is a wish list which can provide the required magic to life. It is like a beautiful spread on a Sunday afternoon……
Starters: (pick any 2)
1. I will try to get up early (you can accomplish 30 % more during 5 am to 10 am)
2. I will exercise at least for 30 minutes 4 times a week (you have no choice on this)
3. I will meditate /pray/ visualize positive things/ do yoga for 30 minutes every day.
Main course (pick any 5)
1) I will invest in best clothes I can afford-along with good shoes(It has been proved, that better dressed people earn 15 % more-all things being equal)
2) Will outsource everything, which is not my core competence. (Won’t waste time on improving my weakness)
3) Will reduce my mobile bills by 30 %. (Mobile phones are the biggest time waster in India)
4)I will not call my employees on weekends or when they are on vacations. (They will respect me for that)
5) I will at least take one risky decision, which I was always scared to take. (I don’t want to die of boredom-do you?)
6) I will train my brain to think creatively every day. I will try to do different things to exercise my brain muscles- try new style & color of clothes; go to new restaurants, visit zoo; listen to different music; visit toy shop to observe children buying toys.
Dessert (pick all)
1. I will take 2 vacations in a year.
2. I will devote at least one day (Sunday) for myself only. No business calls, no laptops. Does not matter, how big my business/position is.
3. I will smile at everyone I meet. (Even to the liftman/cabbie/peon)
4. I will laugh often.
5. I will watch one movie in a cinema hall every month (it is therapy for the soul)
6. I will read at least 2 books in a year.
7. I will do one thing, which I was always fearful about.
8. I will call two old friends, whom I have not spoken for years.
9. I will do one thing, which makes me truly happy.
10. I have got only 52 weekends. I will not let anybody spoil them.
Let the coming year be the best year of your life.
Let the force be with you
to an amazing New Year!
So here I have provided you Best New Year Resolution … Hope you like most of it. You may change some points according to your needs.