1. To avoid diseases like hepatitis and Typhoid, eat 5 basil leaves everyday.
2. For tooth ache, keep a clove on the affected area.
3. You will get a great relief from menstrual pain , if you have a gooseberry daily.
4. Boil the leaf of Malabar nut, squeeze its juice and add egg white. It subsides cough.
5. Eat the powder of dried ginger and cumin with sugar for relief from cough.
6. Have the mixture of mustard paste and honey for good relief from cough.
7. For a good relief from cough, mix equal quantities of basil juice, honey and ajwain juice and drink on an empty stomach. Chew some cumin and sugar for relief from stomach pain.
8. Have a mixture of lemon juice and honey when you are suffering from cold.
9. If you have bad breath, drink at least five glasses of water in the morning.
10. Stop nose bleeds by putting a few drops of pomegranate juice into your nostrils.
11. For nagging cough and chest congestion, boil 3 cups of water with 2 fresh betel leaves and 4 crushed peppercorns, till the water is reduced to half.Strain and drink every morning and night with a teaspoon of honey.
12. For relief from toothache.. Take two basil leaves, a grain of salt and a pinch of pepper powder and press against the affected tooth.
13. For minor rashes on the skin.. add few basil leaves in your bathing water before you bathe.
14. For fever and cough of children, give some honey mixed with water.
15. The juice of carrot and tomato, mixed with a little honey is good tonic for children.
16. A teaspoon of the powdered pomegranate skin taken with water early in the morning will not only purify the blood but also will serve as a good de- worming agent
17. Chewing raw guava leaves is an excellent quick fix for diarrhea
18. If you are suffering from acidity, drink a glass of water with a piece of jaggery dissolved in it, after meals.
19. Drink basil water everyday, it helps in keeping throat infection and cough at bay.